Few days back, Microsoft released new firmware update for Surface Pro 3 devices. This September 29 release includes several bug fixes and improvements. Read it in detail below.
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v3.9.650.0) improves booting time experience and enhances the system reliability while docked.
- Wireless Network Controller and Bluetooth driver update (v15.68.9030.41) improves the wireless network connectivity and stability.
- Surface Integration driver update (v2.0.1209.0) ensures when using a custom power plan that the selected plan will not revert to the default balanced power plan when installing a Windows Update.
- Microsoft Docking Station Audio Device driver update (v126.96.36.199) improves audio experience when no external speakers are connected to a Surface Pro 3 Docking Station so that Surface Pro 3 internal speakers are used.
- Management Engine Interface driver update (v188.8.131.527) improves the system stability.
Find the pricing and links to order Surface Pro 3 from Microsoft Store below.
|Surface Pro 3||Estimated retail price (USD)|
|Intel® Core™ i3, 64 GB and 4 GB of RAM||$799|
|Intel® Core™ i5, 128 GB and 4 GB of RAM||$899 ( was $999) save $100|
|Intel® Core™ i5, 256 GB and 8 GB of RAM||$1,149 (was $1,299.00) save $150.00|
|Intel® Core™ i7, 256 GB and 8 GB of RAM||$1,399 (was $1,549.00) save $150.00|
|Intel® Core™ i7, 512 GB and 8 GB of RAM||$1,799 (was $1,949.00) save $150.00|
Microsoft Store is now also offering free sleeves with Surface Pro 3 devices.