Along with the announcement Dev Center improvements, Microsoft today detailed the updates to Windows Store which they have added this month. These improvements will help customers easily find more apps and games to purchase. Read about them in detail below.
- “Top grossing” list optimized to drive attention to the most successful apps that generate revenue through both paid and in-app purchase.
- Most frequently acquired in-app products appear on the app description page, showing potential customers the IAPs available in your app, e.g.:
- Strikethrough discounted pricing (e.g. $8.99 $2.99) displays automatically in the Windows Store when a scheduled price promotions are used to put an app on sale to help drive customer attention to this reduced price:
- List with all the apps from a developer, shown when clicking on the developer name in the page description for any app:
- Streamlined purchase experience, through an option to remove the requirement to always enter the Microsoft account email and password with every purchase: