As Microsoft announced last week, Build 2017 registration is now open. Microsoft is expecting more than 5000 developers to attend this event in person. Build 2017 is scheduled for May 10-12 and the event location is moving to Seattle, WA this year.
Event Location: Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA
Developers will be able to learn about creating the following:
- Mixed-reality experiences
- Cutting edge, intelligent cloud apps
- Simplified end-to-end dev ops experiences
- Mobile experiences for nearly any device
- Apps that make your customers more productive
- AI-powered apps we have yet to imagine
You can register yourself by paying $2,195 here.