Microsoft Bing today revealed its predictions for the British Academy Film Awards and Grammys.
- Best Film and Original Screenplay will go to Spotlight, while Outstanding British Film will go to Brooklyn.
- The cast of The Revenant will have reason to cheer when Leonardo DiCaprio wins the category of Leading Actor and Alejandro G. Iñárritu takes home the award for Best Director.
- For her performance in Room, Brie Larson is predicted to take home awards for both Leading Actress andRising Star.
- Supporting Actor will go to Mark Rylance for his role in Bridge of Spies and Supporting Actress will go toRooney Mara for her performance in Carol.
- Bing Predicts the Mad Max: Fury Road crew will have a lot to celebrate, taking home BAFTA Film Awards in five categories, including Editing, Make-up and Hair, Production Design, Sound, and Special Visual Effects.
To see the full list of British Academy Film Award nominees and predictions go here.
- Record of the Year will be given to Mark Ronson for his and Bruno Mars’s wildly popular Uptown Funk.
- Taylor Swift is predicted to win in several categories, including Song of the Year and Pop Solo Performance for her song Blank Space, as well as Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for 1989.
- Meghan Trainor will have a great night as she’s the Bing Predicts favorite to take home a Grammy for Best New Artist for her album, Title.
To see the full list of Grammy Award nominees and predictions go here.