This year’s award season kicks off with Golden Globes this Sunday to honor the best films and American television of 2015. As usual, Bing will provide an easy-to-navigate carousel of nominees, and the ability to watch trailers and view images of celebrities. In addition to that, Microsof Bing has predicted Golden Globe winners for each film category.
Here’s the Bing Predicts forecast of 2016 Golden Globe winners:
- Motion Picture – Drama and Screenplay will go to Spotlight.
- The Martian will take home two Golden Globes: Director – Motion Picture, which will go to Ridley Scott, and Actor in Motion Picture – Comedy which will go to Matt Damon. And in case you missed it, you can still follow along the main character’s journey at www.bing.com/themartian.
- The Big Short will edge out The Martian to win the award for Motion Picture – Comedy.
- Brie Larson is sure to take home the award for Actress in Motion Picture – Drama for her performance in Room, while Leonardo DiCaprio’s performance in The Revenant will earn him a Golden Globe for Actor in Motion Picture – Drama.
- Amy Schumer is likely to beat out Jennifer Lawrence for her role in Trainwreck, earning her the Actress in Motion Picture – Comedy.
- Alicia Vikander, who starred in Ex Machina, and Sylvester Stallone, for Creed, will each win for their supporting roles.
- Inside Out will win Animated Feature Film.
- Son of Saul will win by a landslide for Best Motion Picture – Foreign Language.
- Best Original Score – Motion Picture goes to Carter Burwell for the movie Carol.
- One of a Kind, which debuted in the film Love & Mercy, will earn Best Original Song – Motion Picture.