Ahead of the Band 2 launch later this month, Microsoft has now officially slashed the price of original Microsoft Band to just $99.99. While Microsoft Band 2 is a significant improvement over the previous model, it comes with a high price tag of $249. For $99, I think Microsoft Band still offers great value to users. Also, none of the fitness trackers currently in the market offers the features available in the Band for $99.
Microsoft Band helps you achieve your wellness goals by tracking your heart rate, steps, calorie burn and sleep quality, and makes you more productive with email previews and calendar alerts at a glance. Maximize your fitness with Guided Workouts, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, automatic activity counting, and run mapping. Take notes and set reminders with your voice using Cortana personal assistant on Windows Phone. See incoming calls, texts, social updates, weather and more on your wrist. Works with Windows Phone, Android and iPhone.
- Enjoy built-in GPS for run mapping, UV sensor, and a bright, full-color touch screen. Microsoft Band is water resistant, so rain or shine, hot or cold, it goes where you go.
- Actionable insights: Microsoft Health Intelligence Engine gives you personal and actionable insights to guide you towards healthier living.
- Built-in GPS: The built-in GPS measures the distance you’ve run and tracks your pace and route. Save your favorites to retrace your steps and challenge yourself later.
- Display: The full-color touch display is bright and easy to read, even in direct sunlight.
- UV Monitor: Get a quick read of the UV index while you’re out and about.
Microsoft Band order links:
Microsoft Band 2 order links: