Microsoft today released “System Firmware Update – 9/9/2014″ for Surface Pro 3 devices that brings improvements across the board to make the whole experience better.
- Surface Pro UEFI update (v126.96.36.199) improves system experience and enhances overall system stability, including Wi-Fi.
- Surface Pro Embedded Controller Firmware update (v188.8.131.52) enhanced support for system performance and user experience, including thermostat icon on boot.
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v3.9.350.0) increases the overall system reliability and compatibility with a Surface cover.
- Surface Integration driver update (v2.0.1102.0) enhances user experience, including Wi-Fi stability.
- Surface Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver update (v15.68.3055.107) improves Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth reliability and system stability, and significantly enhances the user experience.
Download it from Windows updates.