Microsoft recently started the roll out of Jan 2016 updates to OneNote Class Notebooks and OneNote Staff Notebooks as well as a few top requested and education-related improvements to OneNote Online. Read the summary of it below.
Summary of our January 2016 updates:
- Class Notebooks—Co-teachers can now add or remove students to a Class Notebook.
- Staff Notebooks—Staff leaders can now remove staff members or notebook co-owners and co-owners can now add or remove staff members to a Staff Notebook. In addition, Active Directory security group and Office 365 Group support is now offered.
- Legacy SharePoint Store app for the OneNote Class Notebook Creator—Ability to remove students.
- Legacy SharePoint Store app for OneNote Staff Notebooks—Ability to remove staff members.
- OneNote Online—The top requested feature, Image crop, was added as well as the ability to unpin notebooks from the notebook list.
Read about these updates in detail from the link below.