Lots of customers move to Office 365 from a traditional on-premises solution and Microsoft is now focused on making that transition to the cloud as fast and seamless as possible. They are announcing the new Office 365 FastTrack Onboarding Center that delivers a quick and predictable way to get started and deployed in your organization. The Onboarding Center is available to customers and their preferred partners and offers the following benefits.
Key features of the Office 365 FastTrack Onboarding Center:
- Direct remote assistance provided by an Office 365 onboarding expert who will assist with critical onboarding activities working with customers and partners.
- Robust suite of automated checks and configuration tools to enable tasks such as current state assessment, identity management, and domain configuration.
- Onboarding support will be available in the following languages: English Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Available worldwide starting September 1, 2014.
Apart from this, Microsoft has announced Office 365 Adoption Offer and Office 365 Email Migration offer.
From September 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 this offer is available for all new Office 365 customers that buy at least 150 qualifying Office 365 SKUs during the offer time period. Through this offer, customers may opt for one of the following benefits:
Adoption activities—delivered by your preferred Office 365 Cloud Deployment Partner or Cloud Productivity Competency partner.
Microsoft will provide a limited set of funds for your preferred partner to assist you with driving adoption of Office 365 in your organization. You may use these funds to have your partner deliver a variety of adoption activities in order to get your users up and running.
Microsoft will work with you to remotely migrate all of your purchased mailboxes from the following source environments:
- Exchange Server 2003 or above
- Lotus Domino 7.0.3 or above
- Google Gmail
- IMAP accessible environments
The email migration offer is available to customers and partners as part of the adoption offer. Microsoft delivers the migration service staffed by experts that will work with you to ensure that you get your users mail migrated over seamlessly. For Email migration offer details terms, and conditions please see Email Migration offer.
Read more at Office blog.