Microsoft today revealed the next set of Intune features that will be released between May 19 and May 26. This includes support for new features in iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms.
New features in this release:
- Ability to extend application protection to your existing line-of-business apps using the Intune App Wrapping Tool for Android (Intune App Wrapping Tool for iOS made available in December 2014)
- Ability to assign help desk permissions to Intune admins, filtering their view of the Intune admin console to only provide access to perform remote tasks (e.g. passcode reset and remote lock)
- RSS feed notification option added for Intune admin to subscribe to be alerted when new Intune service notifications are available for their service instance
- Improved end user experience in the Intune Company Portal app for iOS with step-by-step guidance added on how to access corporate email by enrolling for management and validating device compliance
- Updated Intune Company Portal app for Windows Phone 8.1 to provide enhanced status notifications for app installations
- New custom policy template for managing new Windows 10 features using OMA-URI
- New per-platform mobile device security policy templates for Android, iOS, Windows, and Windows Phone, in addition to new Exchange ActiveSync policy template
- Ability to deploy Google Play store apps that are required/mandatory to install on Android devices
Read more about it here.