In advance of the Licensing Expo 2016, 343 Industries today announced new global licensed partners coming to Halo, bringing new Halo-themed products in the upcoming years. These new partners will begin rolling out Halo-themed products this fall 2016, and continue through the launch of Halo Wars 2 in 2017.
“The Halo Nation is built from the best fans in the world who have formed communities around everything from construction toys to dedicated cosplay and competitive esports,” stated head of Halo consumer products John Friend. “By expanding our consumer products line-up with new licensed partners around the world, we’re excited to offer even more options for everyone from families and new fans to our core collectors who have been with us for the past 15 years of the Halo franchise.”
New licensees and associated products include:
- AC Worldwide: 30cm tall Bluetooth speakers in the shape of Halo characters (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- Bensons Trading Company: show bag novelty items including key rings, sippers, balls, inflatables, backpacks, stickers, temporary tattoos, mugs and cups, drink bottles and more (Australia, New Zealand)
- Danilo Promotions: calendars, greeting cards, gift wraps and more (Europe).
- H2W Sunstaches: Halo-themed novelty and traditional sunglasses (U.S., Canada).
- Industrias Darks: T-shirts, hoodies, varsity jackets, leggings (Mexico).
- Jada Toys: Two, four and six-inch “METALS” Halo die-cast statues (Worldwide).
- Licensing Essentials: Apparel for men, ladies, underwear, sleepwear, headwear, homewares and giftware (Australia, New Zealand).
- PDP: customized Halo-themed controllers and faceplates (U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia, New Zealand).
- Rubber Road: Holiday-themed sweaters, knitted hats, coat hooks, water bottles and coffee travel-mugs (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- ThinkGeek: Desktop weapon replicas, drinkware, USB chargers for car, desktop and portable needs, giant slippers, foam melee weapons and role-play ballistic weapons (U.S., Canada and Worldwide Online).
- Wicked Replicas: Lighting (Headlamp Heroes, Logo Lamps, Neon Lamps) plus tin signs, flexible wearable masks and numerous replicas (Australia, New Zealand).
In addition, 343 Industries has renewed its partnership with The Coop, and Skullcandy & ASTRO Gaming. Current partner J!NX will also add plush to its line-up of Halo products, and Dark Horse Comics adds Halo comics to Comixology Unlimited.