Microsoft today announced a new licensing option called “Enterprise Advantage” for commercial customers. It brings traditional Enterprise Agreement benefits to the MPSA (Microsoft Products and Services Agreement) and provides the best value for a three-year, organization-wide and optional platform-wide purchase.
- Mix perpetual and subscription software with cloud services like Office 365, Azure, and CRM Online, organization-wide
- Purchase any time, whatever you need, with no additional enrollments
- Enjoy budget predictability and price protection
- Buy how you want, taking advantage of your combined purchases across the organization to maximize value
- More easily manage your assets, including true-up and true-down of subscriptions and services, to meet ever-changing business needs
Enterprise Advantage on MPSA will offer the same business bargain, including products, pricing, and coverage, as the Enterprise Agreement, plus the added flexibility of the MPSA to align to your purchasing structure and needs. Enterprise Advantage on MPSA will be available for all commercial customers in markets where the MPSA is available in early 2017. Microsoft is also planning to introduce similar offerings called Government Advantage and Education Advantage later in 2017.
Read more about this announcement here.