The Learning Tools for OneNote help everyone improve their reading and writing skills, including gifted learners, students with learning differences or a combination of any of the broad range of unique student abilities. It is now coming out of preview after 6 months. Microsoft today announced the general availability of Learning Tools for OneNote with new set of improvements. Read about them below.
- Localized user interface—Localization of the Learning Tools toolbar in over 35 languages.
- Dictation—Four new dictation languages (Spanish, French, German and Italian).
- Color themes—Now includes new yellow, green, blue and pink, which have been specifically designed and tuned based on research.
- Switching reader languages—Improved the ease of switching between text-to-speech languages in the immersive reader.
- Multiple language support—Ability to read back multiple languages on one page, such as English, Spanish and French on the same page.
- Speech controls—Simplification of speech controls and a new menu for all of them.
- Easy download—Easy instructions to download more text-to-speech languages. This will depend on your Windows version.