Microsoft today announced that the company is expanding the Microsoft Software and System Academy (MSSA) to five Army bases in the United States this year and next year. Here’s the list of the 5 Army bases where Microsoft will be rolling out MSSA:
- Fort Campbell, Kentucky – opening April 25, 2016
- Fort Benning, Georgia – opening in 2016
- Fort Bragg, North Carolina – opening in 2016
- Fort Carson, Colorado – opening in 2016
- Fort Bliss, Texas – opening in 2017
For those who are unfamiliar with the MSSA, it’s a service that trains veterans for IT jobs. According to Microsoft, the company’s MSSA graduated 319 service members over the last 2 years. These graduates joined over 90 companies, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Dell, Accenture, and others.
You can know more about MSSA here.