At WinHEC 2015 Microsoft announced they will be bringing Windows 10 IoT Core on the DragonBoard 410c and today they announced that it is available today as a public preview through the Windows Insider Program.
Windows 10 IoT Core now supports the following capabilities of DragonBoard 410c above and beyond what’s already supported on other ARM platforms:
- Onboard WiFi and Bluetooth
- DirectX graphics
You can get started here. Microsoft also provided update on their Arduino partnership. You can now get the Windows Insider Preview of Windows 10 IoT core with the next four technology investments as part of their Arduino partnership:
- Windows 10 IoT Core Universal Windows Platform (UWP) support for Arduino Wiring
- Windows 10 IoT Core Universal Windows Platform support for direct memory mapped UWP Providers
- Windows Store availability of the Windows Virtual Shields Application
- Windows Store availability of the Windows Remote Arduino Experience Application
Read more about it from the source link below.