Based on feedback from developers, partners and customers, Microsoft Bing team have created the next-generation of search APIs and they are releasing the preview of it today. The new Bing Search APIs are REST APIs and since it uses the same core Bing platform and features, it comes with the same reliability and support that has made Bing a trusted search service.
New features include the following:
- Search across hundreds of billions of web pages, images, videos, and news results, with the high performance and relevance you’ve come to expect from Bing, and which tech industry leaders rely on.
- Autosuggest services to improve accuracy and speed of user input in your apps and sites.
- Assistive services such as spell check and adult intent signal.
- Access to trending topics including news, images and videos.
- Ability to filter image and video results by size, license, style, and price.
If you are interested in the developer preview for the new Bing Search APIs, send an email to [email protected].