MetroTalk is the best-rated Google Voice app for Windows Phone. It supports push notifications for instantly receiving SMS messages and voicemail, even when the app is not active. Performance and user experience have been the major focus during development.
The trial/free version is ad-supported, and comes with all the features of the full version. However if you enjoy using MetroTalk, we strongly suggest upgrading for further supporting future development.
Changelog – Version 3.4:
- New: Complete overhaul of the Call/Text page with support for T9 dialing
- New: Multiple accounts support with full support for push notifications
- New: Added ability to automatically configure push notifications on Gmail accounts
- New: It is now possible to (manually) configure push notifications on non-Gmail accounts (e.g. Outlook)
- New: Added a new setup wizard for automatically configuring the application
- New: Added “international filtering” calling method
- Update: Security improvements
- Bug fix: Fixed UI issue where lists would occasionally fail to display all their items
For a full list of features, please visit our website here. Feel free to contact us for any questions or feedback you have.
Price: USD $1.99
Trial: Yes (fully functional, no limitations, ad-supported)