gReadie, a popular Google Reader client for Windows Phone just got an update to take advantage of upcoming release of Windows Phone Mango. Here is the full list of features,
- Full sync with your Google Reader account
- Full offline support to both read posts and perform actions on them (mark read, star, save)
- Live Tile with unread count and latest post title
- Pin any feed or folder to your home screen, with itâ€™s own Live Tile
- Download posts in the background when the phone is charging and on wifi to save your mobile bandwidth
- Save posts to Read It Later, Instapaper or Pinboard with a single tap
- Share posts with your linked social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or Windows Live)
- Share post via Email or SMS with bit.ly shortening
- Mobilize posts with Readability, Google or Instapaper
- Grey on black â€œLow Contrastâ€ mode and adjustable font size for easy reading
- Screen orientation lock
- Full SSL encryption and oAuth login, supporting two-stop authentioncation without providing us your email address or password
- Manage your subscriptions and folders from within gReadie, even when offline.
V2.1 is coming soon with following changes,
- French translation improved (by a human.. who speaks French!)
- German translation improved (by another human.. who speaks German!)
- Mobilizers are back. Readability, Instapaper or Google.
- Title only â€œCompact Viewâ€ is back.Added a â€œNoneâ€ option to Quick Save which hides the button.
You can download the app for $1.49 from marketplace here. Free trial is also available, so give it a try.