Loan Book+ is an easy-to-use yet highly functional app that helps you manage your loans and debts. The author is a college student whose friends keep borrow money and items from, and therefore need an easy way to keep track of them. After trying many available apps in store, he could not find one that support items, so he wrote his own app.
This is the first version of the app and more features are coming in the future. All feedbacks and feature suggestions are welcome, simply send an email to [email protected]. The author promises that he will manually response to all emails.
- Manage loans in the form of both money and items.
- Color-code each type of transaction: loan, debt and payment.
- Quickly create a pay-back transaction for any loan or debt.
- Create password to protect information.
- Backup and restore data using Skydrive.
- Fast switch between two views on the summary screen: one emphasizes money, the other emphasizes items.
- Mark loans as paid to get old loans out of the way.
- Display full history of all loans and debts.
- Display how many days or months have passed since the loans, so that you have motivation to try to get them back.
- Sort loans by name, date or amount.
- Specify your own currency symbol, positive and negative number formats, and number of decimal digits.
- Support names from contact book or manually entered. Display contact’s photo if using address book.
- Automatically change theme (light/dark) to match the system’s theme.
The app is free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.