Mail Plus enables you to attach files from your Sky Drive, images from your phone and files received as attachments from your inbox. It also makes possible to upload your images from your phone and files received as attachments to your Sky Drive. By connecting your inbox, Sky Drive and your phone, Mail Plus heavily increases your smartphone’s file managing capabilities. The app has trial version which doesn’t expires, but with limited features.
- Send emails with attachments of any file type from SkyDrive, Inbox and Pictures Hub
- Save attachments from your inbox to your SkyDrive/Smartphone
- Save your pictures to SkyDrive (in original resolution)
- Attach multiple pictures and files at the same time
- Cc and Bcc support
- Drafts support
- Cellular data connection warning
- SMTP for outgoing, POP3 for the incoming emails
- The app adapts to the background theme of your smartphone, so you will have a black themed mail client as well.
- Trial version doesn’t expires
- Maximum size of an attached file: 10 Mb
- Maximum size of total attachments: 25 Mb
- Maximum Number of attached files: 125
- Maximum number of recipients: 125
- Maximum length for subject: 255
You can access only your last 30 emails from your Inbox. Please note that you can’t access emails within folders other than your Inbox folder. If you have an email which is not within the last 30 emails in your inbox then resend it to you using the built in mail client (this way will be synchronized). The same applies if your email with attachments is other folders; in this situation you need to move that email into your inbox.
Limitations of the Trial version:
- Allowed file extensions: “jpg”, “png”, “xlsx”, “pptx”, “docx”, “xls”, “ppt”, “doc”, “pdf”, “csv”, “txt”
- Maximum Number of attached files: 5
- You can’t use the files from Inbox section
You can download the app from here.