Mail, Calendar, and People app in Windows Store got updated today. There was no change log specified in the Store listing. It contains three apps Mail, Calendar and People which are powerful tools for keeping up-to-date on your email, managing your schedule, and staying in touch with people.
- Mail helps organize your inbox, providing you quick views of messages from your favorite people, flagged messages, folders, newsletters, and social updates.
- Mail’s quick commands in the message list, drag-and-drop, and Sweep for Outlook.com help you breeze through messages.
- Mail lets you reply to email in place, or open new windows and work side-by-side with other apps.
- Calendar is optimized for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
- Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week, and month.
- Calendar’s What’s next view provides a beautiful way to see your personal calendar.
- People organizes contacts from all of your networks in one place.
- People shows you what’s new with your friends and makes it easy to stay in touch with them.
Download it here from Windows Store for free.