Magnify Beta is a feature-packed RSS news reader with fantastic-looking UI. Immerse yourself in this one-of-a-kind user experience not found in any other news reader on Windows Phone or any other phone platforms. What’s more? It’s absolutely free and without ads! Magnify is truly a unique app that Windows Phone users can be proud of.
- Beautifully animated and unique interface
- Gorgeous wide Live Tiles with cycling images
- Add custom feeds or search using keywords
- Read full article text without clutter
- Offline reading support
- Dark reading theme
- Pocket and Instapaper support
- Video and GIF support
- Zoom into pictures or save them to phone
- Lockscreen notification support
- Mobile-friendly web view support
If you are already a Magnify Beta user, update now to enjoy the following features:
- New Swivel article reading view.
- Brand new Dark reading theme!
- Added ability to fetch full article for reading.
- App tile is now a wide tile.
- Turning on Live Tiles should cycle images on app and secondary tiles.
- Show Magnify on your phone’s lockscreen (ensure you have turned on “Show unread count on Live Tiles”)
- Added ability to save article image to phone.
- Added ability to hide articles marked as read under Settings.
- Added Help, About and What’s New pages under Settings.
- Added option to show exit app prompt.
- Reduced duration needed to update feeds.
- Unread count for Live Tiles can be turned off again.
- Changed color of hyperlinks to improve legibility in the dark theme.
- Changed background color of unloaded images to better suit the dark theme.
- Added ability to stop auto-scrolling in parallax scrolling by touching any where on the screen.
- Diacritic characters should show up properly now.
- Manual app reset should remove all previously pinned Live Tiles.
- In-app unread count should be updated correctly now.
- Improved image quality in non-parallax scrolling mode.
- Moved parallax scrolling option to Settings page.
Magnify is free on the Windows Store.