Lync 2013 for Windows Phone app just got updated to v5.3.1037.0 with two new features. You can now view the shared PowerPoint presentation during the Lync meeting as you can see in the screenshot above. Also you can now join a meeting & play a voice mail.
What’s new in version 5.3:
• View shared PowerPoint presentation during a Lync Meeting
• Control Lync with your voice – Join a meeting and play a voice mail
Lync 2013 Windows Phone client already supports wide variety of features. Find the list below.
• View shared meeting content during a conference, on your mobile device
• Initiate a group conversation (IM or Video) or invite additional participants
• Join, rejoin and initiate a Lync Meeting to communicate and collaborate amazing ideas
• Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees) and know more about participants’ modalities
• Transfer your calls to another phone-number or another contact
• Pick-up your conversations from the point you ended them
• Join (and enjoy) a Lync Meeting even if you don’t have a Lync account
• Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
You can download the client in the Windows Phone Store here.