Lync 2013 for Windows Phone app just got updated to v5.5.1277.0 in Windows Phone Store. This is minor update which adds support for Windows Phone 8.1 and includes bug fixes.
What’s new in version 5.5:
- Windows Phone 8.1 Support
- Bug fixes
Lync 2013 Windows Phone client already supports wide variety of features. Find the list below.
• View shared meeting content during a conference, on your mobile device
• Initiate a group conversation (IM or Video) or invite additional participants
• Join, rejoin and initiate a Lync Meeting to communicate and collaborate amazing ideas
• Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees) and know more about participants’ modalities
• Transfer your calls to another phone-number or another contact
• Pick-up your conversations from the point you ended them
• Join (and enjoy) a Lync Meeting even if you don’t have a Lync account
• Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
You can download the client in the Windows Phone Store here.