As promised AT&T has opened online orders for the Lumia 950 at the strike of midnight on the 17th November. In store orders will be starting on the 20th November, which is also around when the device is expected to ship.
The handset is available on a variety of price plans, including $149 on a two year contract or $598.99 commitment-free. Both Black and White are in stock.
The handset features include:
- Cameras: PureView ZEISS main camera with 20 MP sensor, triple LED Natural Flash and 4K video capture, and a 5MP front-facing camera.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor combined with 3GB of RAM.
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage memory. You can expand to 200GB using a MicroSDcard.
- Battery: Removable 3000mAh battery. Charge your battery from critical to half-full — in half an hour.
- Display: 5.2-inch QuadHD OLED display.