London Travel Live has recently updated to version 4.0 adding performance tweaks, bug fixes and augmented reality. If you find yourself getting lost in the labyrinth that is London, you can now use the augmented reality feature to pinpoint the location and walk straight to the station like a homing pigeon. Each tag on the screen conveniently shows the distance and what underground line your walking towards.
The app is currently half price so get it while you can.
Other key features of London Travel Live include:
- Tube status live tile updated every 15 minutes.
- Tube status toast notifications.
- Oyster balance and season ticket details.
- Oyster card live tile.
- Integrated TFL Journey Planner.
- Bus routes and bus stop information.
- Pin your bus route or bus stop to the start.
- Bus departure boards.
- Barclays Cycle Hire information.
- Pin cycle stations to the start.
- Live traffic map.
- Live tube departure boards.
- Tube Station facilities.
- Tube map and line maps.
- Pin the tube map to the start for quick access.
- Find your nearest tube stations and bus stops.
- Most information available offline.
- Supports Dark and Light Metro themes.
You can download London Travel Live from the Marketplace for Â£0.79 (Currently half price).
See some screen shots after the break.