We have just had a major update on our app London Travel Live and included a number of new features. The app is a one stop app for all travel information and needs for London. We believe its one of the most comprehensive travel apps in the market place.
The idea behind this update is to allow the user to pin anything to the start screen. The app supports eight different types of live tiles allowing quick access to information on the go.
We have also started branching out into other forms of travel, so the user doesn’t need to purchase other apps just to get information on buses or traffic updates.
- Oyster card live tile.
- Integrated TFL Journey Planner (Styling and functional improvements).
- Bus routes and bus stop information.
- Pin your bus route or bus stop to the start.
- Barclay’s Cycle Hire information.
- Pin cycle stations to the start.
- Live traffic map.
- Pin the tube map to the start for quick access.
- Find your nearest tube stations and bus stops.
- Tube status live tile updated every 15 mins (Not one hour like other apps).
- Tube status toast notifications.
- Oyster balance and season ticket details.
- Live tube departure boards.
- Tube Station facilities.
- Tube map and line maps.
- Most information available offline.
Version 3.2 is currently in development, which will include bus departures and bug fixes. you can try the app for free here.
Developed by the BlackLight Team.