Lockmix is a popular application for customizing the lock screen and start screen of your phone. It offers a great variety of widgets that can be pinned to your lock screen similarly to live tiles. There is also a wide selection of wallpaper sources that can be combined with the widgets to create a unique lock screen.
If you know Lockmix, you will be pleased to hear it has just received a major update. The most important improvements include:
- Album Rotation: If you like your own pictures as wallpapers, you can now use the new selection to quickly choose many pictures from your phone’s library at once.
- Album Mosaic: Too many pictures to use a single one as wallpaper? This wallpaper widget will create various cool mosaic collages from them for you.
- Custom Message: You can set up a short text that will be displayed at the bottom of the lock screen. This is useful for phone owner or emergency information without using up any precious space for widgets.
- Medical Information: Keep important information always visible on your lock screen.
- Appointments: Three appearances to choose from, optionally with color-coded events.
The previous update also added much asked-for Sports widget, wallpaper auto-saving, and the ability to unlock all paid widgets with a single in-app purchase.
You can give Lockmix a try and download it from the Windows Phone Store.