Lockmix, a Windows Phone application that allows you to arrange various tiles to your lock screen, has been updated to version 1.2 this week. The update brings, among other things, much asked-for support for Facebook and Twitter, allowing you to pin your timelines from these social networks to your lock screen.
As for other new features, you can now use the astronomy picture of the day as wallpaper. If you like the currently displayed wallpaper, you can save it into your phone. There have also been a number of improvements to the original widgets, allowing a greater customizability in the configuration.
The previous 1.1 update brought support for a larger grid (up to six rows) and an option to hide the date and time preview, both useful for Asian regions where the lock screen layout differs. Support for four more weather services was also added, including NOAA for US residents.
New in version 1.2:
• New background widget: Astronomy Image
• New widgets: Facebook, Twitter, Daily Horoscope
• More configuration options for various widgets
• Current background image can be saved
New in version 1.1:
• New widget: Sticky Notes
• An option to enable additional two rows for widgets
• An option to hide date and time preview
• Four more weather data sources
Find the app in the Window Phone Store here.