Lock Buster, the popular app for automatically changing lock screen collages, has been updated to version 4.0 and brings some new and interesting features.
The update includes the following changes:
- Filters: With popular filters like Valencia, Hudson and Vintage, Lock Buster 4.0 comes with 14 high-quality filters that give your lock screen collages a special look. Thereby, collages of pictures taken at different places under different conditions look even more matching.
- Share your collage: With today’s release you are now able to share your collages via email, messaging, twitter and more. Show your peeps your favorite memories! You will also find a menu item in the app bar that allows you to save your collage to the local pictures library.
- Instant refresh: In the editing screen you now have another app bar button that allows you to use the instant refresh function. You are asked to pin a tile to the start screen which allows you to refresh your lock screen at any time by only tapping once on the tile.
- Overlaid fader: You can now find a new option to change the overlaid shade at the bottom of the collage. With today’s release you are able to choose between “No Shading”, “Light Shading” and the default shading overlay.
- General improvements: The background refresh process has been optimized in terms of memory consumption and is now running even more reliable. Bugs have been fixed in order to optimize the overall experience.
You can download a trial version of the app in the Windows Phone Store. The trial version comes with some restrictions: It allows you to try out the app for three days (it will turn your lock screen dark after that time period), but you can’t export collages or use addons. You can get the full version that turns your lock screen into an eye-catcher for only $1.49.
You are also very welcomed to follow us on Facebook to get the latest news about our apps.