LiquidLab – Logical puzzle game
An award winning game on the Windows Phone challenge organized by Microsoft & Windows Phone (MKD).
Your goal is to measure specific amount of liquid in one or more bottles or to transfer an object from one bottle to another. (Nah, too easy!) The bottles donâ€™t have measure points, and there is trick in transferring the objects; you will have to accomplish your aim by pouring from one bottle to another.
[Version 2.0 features]
- 30 levels in 3 Stages: Measure, Divide and Bubble & Ball
- Completed level/stage indicator
- Unlock new level/stage
- Undo and Redo buttons
- Metro style page animation
- Bottle labels (A, B, C and D)
- Next level button
- A lot of optimizations and improvements
- Vector quality graphics + ads free
[Price & Trial]
The game costs $0.99 dollars. You can try the game, the Trial version allows playing the first stage – “Measure”. Playing the second and third stage (“Divide” and “BubbleÂ & Ball”) requires buying the game.
See screen shots after the break.
Level almost completed
Stages – Divide