Line messaging app got updated in Windows Phone Store today. This new update brings several usability improvements like the ability to send multiple images at once, Live Tile support, delete/forward messages and more. Find the full change log below.
[Update – Ver. 3.6.0]
– Send multiple images and preview images
– Forward and delete messages
– Preview unread messages with the live tile (OS 8.0, 8.1)
(If the live tile is not displaying correctly, please delete it and create another one)
– Added partial support for receipt of messages from official accounts
– Improvements to the navigation UI on the Main Page
– Access speed to main screen improved
– User can now purchase paid stickers from the Sticker Shop menu (OS 8.0, 8.1)
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
The free app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.