LG today announced its latest flagship smartphone featuring five cameras. The new LG V40 ThinQ comes with an improved 6.4-inch FullVision OLED display and featuring even slimmer bezels than before. It packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The main highlight of this device is its cameras capabilities.
- The LG V40 ThinQ features a rear camera module with three different lenses: 16MP super wide-angle, 12MP standard angle and 12MP telephoto.
- The 107-degree super wide-angle lens captures subjects with more of the background with ease
- The telephoto with 2x optical zoom (or 3.2x the zoom of the wide-angle lens) takes clear shots from distance without a loss in image quality.
- The front camera module features a 5MP wide-angle lens and 8MP standard angle that work in tandem to create the perfect bokeh effect with an on-screen slider to adjust the amount of background blur.
It also comes with an unique Triple Shot feature that stitches together the images captured with each of the three lenses into a short video file for easy sharing.
To offer great audio experience, this device comes with 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC support that produces a balanced sound signature. And Boombox Speaker doubles the bass of conventional smartphone speakers by utilizing the internal space of the device as a resonance chamber.
Despite packing all these technology, the LG V40 ThinQ weighs only 169g and measures a svelte 7.7mm in thickness. It also has passed 14 MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test categories for suitability in military operations and is IP68 rated.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 QHD+ OLED FullVision Display (3120 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM / 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.1 ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP Super Wide (F1.9 / 1.0?m / 107°)
12MP Standard (F1.5 / 1.4?m / 78°)
12MP Telephoto (F2.4 / 1.0?m / 45°)
– Front: 8MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.12?m / 80°)
5MP Wide (F2.2 / 1.12?m / 90°)
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Size: 158.7 x 75.8 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 169g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: New Aurora Black / New Platinum Gray / New Moroccan Blue / Carmine Red
- Other: Cine Shot / Triple Preview / Triple Shot / AI CAM / AI Composition / Boombox Speaker / Google Assistant / Google Lens / AI Haptic / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / Super Far Field Voice Recognition / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology (Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 Compatible) / Wireless Charging / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / FM Radio