- This is definitely still a prototype device, and there are still quite a few rough edges to be fixed. The device OS is still being updated with new builds almost every other day.
- Even the packaging and box is expected to be different before the final product ships. For example, the current box is not even using the correct Windows Phone 7 logo.
- Despite itâ€™s prototype status, the phone appears to be more or less feature complete and incredibly responsive and fast. The animations are all very smooth.
- For the time being, you need a special build of the desktop Zune software (Dorado) to sync with the device; the current released version of desktop Zune software wonâ€™t work.
- The camera works pretty well, and the resulting photo is sharp, as you can see below:
See more at InnovativeSingapore here.