At CES, Lenovo today unveiled its newly expanded X1 portfolio which includes ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook, ThinkPad X1 Yoga and ThinkPad X1 tablet. The new ThinkPad X1 Carbon is even thinner and lighter and it continues to stand out as the world’s lightest 14-inch business ultrabook. Lenovo has made a number of improvements, including more display options, increased memory and storage capacity, improved connectivity and made the X1 Carbon lighter at just 2.6 pounds.
· Up to 1TB high-density, low-power Samsung M.2 NVMe SSD storage offers speeds up to five times that of standard SATA SSD
· Ultra-fast enterprise class connectivity with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE modem with 4G LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation support for up to 300 Mbps download speeds
· Fast and secure WiGig wireless docking for a cable-free desk environment
· Touch Fingerprint reader and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security chip for peace of mind
· Built tough to withstand the rigors of mobile working by passing more than two hundred Lenovo stress tests
ThinkPad X1 Carbon will be available starting February from $1299