At CES, Lenovo today unveiled its newly expanded X1 portfolio which includes ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook, ThinkPad X1 Yoga and ThinkPad X1 tablet. X1 Yoga features Samsung OLED display option and a rechargeable active pen.
ThinkPad X1 Yoga is incredibly thin at just 0.66 inches and light at only 2.8 pounds. It is also the world’s first convertible featuring an optional Samsung OLED display that reproduces beautifully rich colors and deeper blacks. With a patented Lift and Lock keyboard that retracts keys in tablet mode, X1 Yoga also features an active pen that is perfect for highlighting and writing notes directly on webpages using the Microsoft Edge browser. The pen is also housed & charged inside the system so it won’t get lost.
· Up to 1TB high-density, low-power Samsung M.2 NVMe SSD storage offers speeds up to five times that of standard SATA SSD
· Ultra-fast enterprise class connectivity with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X7 LTE modem with 4G LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation support for up to 300 Mbps download speeds
· Fast and secure WiGig wireless docking for a cable-free desk environment
· Touch Fingerprint reader and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security chip for peace of mind
· Built tough to withstand the rigors of mobile working by passing more than two hundred Lenovo stress tests
ThinkPad X1 Yoga will be available starting January from $1449. OLED models will be available starting April. Prices will be quoted nearer the time.