Lenovo today announced its latest portfolio of laptops and desktops specifically designed for the small and medium business. The updated ThinkPad E-Series is now available with 14-inch and 15.6-inch anti-glare displays, with leading edge technology that addresses the small businesses needs and offers incredible value.
- Optional fingerprint security to protect from external threats and facilitate PC access by allowing users to create more complex and secure passwords linked to their fingerprint.
- Up to nine hours of battery life for virtually all day performance out of the office.
- The latest generation Intel and AMD processors offering up to ten percent raw performance increase and up to thirty four percent for integrated graphics over predecessors.
- Power users will welcome the optional inclusion of discrete graphics, up to 16 GB of memory and solid state storage for increased muscle and efficiency.
- Flexible ports including three USB3, one HDMI and a Gigabit Ethernet for easier remote access and management in the office.
- The ThinkPad E560 features an optional Intel RealSense Technology 3D camera. With an ever increasing number of 3D applications to support design and creativity, collaboration and facial recognition security, the possibilities are practically endless.
- ThinkPad E series is also kinder to the environment with Energy Star 6 and GreenGuard compliance and EPEAT Gold worldwide certification.
Finally, Lenovo offers a wide selection of warranty upgrades, services and enhanced support options to protect customer investment, manage total cost of ownership and reduce those IT headaches.
Pricing and Availability:
ThinkPad E460 and E465 will be available from November with a starting price of $549 and $449 respectively.
ThinkPad E560 and E565 will be available from November with a starting price of $549 and $479 respectively.