Lenovo today announced the new ThinkVision X24 ultra-slim monitor display with a gorgeous borderless screen. Encased in an elegant and lightweight form with an ultra-narrow bezel, the X24 is the first monitor to use pre-coated metal (PCM) surface technology for a non-traditional rear cover to enhance any workspace appearance. It is 7.5mm thin and features next generation Neo Blade 23.8 inch panel. The IPS panel highlights include Full HD resolution with a wide 178 degree viewing angle and DisplayPort or HDMI digital connectivity. The stylish and sturdy chrome stand is tilt-adjustable for ergonomic viewing experience.
- Gorgeous screen with an extreme level of thinness at 7.5mm, ideal for space-savings and design
- Non-traditional PCM technology for an eye-catching rear monitor display
- New generation Neo-Blade panel for a virtually unobstructed view for side-by-side dual-monitor set up
- 23.8-inch display with high resolution FHD in-plane switching (IPS) panel for a stunning visual experience
- Sturdy metal chrome stand with a tilt-adjustable hinge for easy viewing
The ThinkVision X24 starts at $249 and will be available from April 2015.