Microsoft today released a minor update (v10.21) for their OneDrive app for iOS devices. This update prevents accidental drag and drop of files and folders, saving a lot of time for users. OneDrive app now has a confirmation to quick moves with drag and drop to make it harder to move items by accident.
- Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
- Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
- Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
- Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
- Access your most important files offline.
Download the updated app here from App Store.