Streaming music service Deezer has just updated their Windows Phone app to version 188.8.131.52, and while the minor increment would suggest only a small update the service has in fact picked up a major new feature.
Version 184.108.40.206 now offers Flow, a Pandora-like Radio service where you only have to press one button to start play, and only a second button to skip the currently playing song if you do not like it.
Tracks are picked based on your listening habits and favourites.
The feature was recently introduced on the web and iOS is now available for Windows Phone too.
The service otherwise offers:
- 30 million tracks, with all your favourite artists and songs.
- Personal music recommendations.
- Unlimited radio channels playing your favourite artists and genres.
- Your library, built up over time with all your discoveries.
- Choose what you want to play next.
- Access your music even when you’re offline by syncing albums and playlists to your device.
- No ads, no interruptions. Give music the attention it deserves.
The free app, which comes with a 15 day free trial of Premium+, can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store here.
See a video explaining Flow after the break.