If you are not aware of it, Instagram has already started serving ads through timelines for users on iOS and Android platforms. If you are an user of 6tag Instagram app on Windows Phone, you now have an option to hide the sponsored posts with the latest update v2.2.0. As announced at Nokia World, the official Instagram app is coming to Windows Phone Store soon. However, I highly doubt that the official Instagram will be able to match 6tag’s extensive feature set.
• 100% original instagram filters: XPro-II, Earlybird, Rise, Amaro, Hudson, Lo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Nashville, 1977, and others.
• Video recording with cut scenes
• Linear and Radial Tilt-Shift blur effects for extra depth of field.
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare, VK
• Unlimited picture uploads on Instagram
• geotag your posts
• Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
• Front & Back camera support
• create collage with a lot of customization
• blur your instagram pictures using your finger
• save your pictures on your phone when you post in high quality (up to 2048×2048)
• And much much more…
Download it here from Windows Phone Store here.