As promised earlier yesterday, LastPass has now delivered their 2 FA authenticator app to Windows Phone devices in the Windows Store.
While some may take issue with the app being a Windows Phone 8.1 based app for now, this allows them to target the most users of their mobile app with a single app rather than being limited with UWP on mobile for now. The new app has the following features;
– Generates 6-digit codes every 30 seconds
– Push notifications for one-tap approval
– Automated set-up via QR code
– Support for LastPass accounts
– Support for other TOTP-compatible services and apps (including any that support Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator)
The app is now available to download from the Windows store and can be found here;