Update 1.2 of Laser Leisure introduces a new Master League with 10 new challenging levels.
In Laser Leisure you need to arrange optical tools on a workbench in order to get a fixed laser shoot at a target. There are normal mirrors and semipermeable ones that reflect the light and let some light pass through. The prisms make the laser split into two beams. The levels begin quite easy. Set up one or two mirrors or prisms and the job is done. Later you will experience harder challenges where you need to use wood to block laser beams or avoid explosives.
There are 40 levels in four different leagues. Each league has an online leaderboard.
- 40 levels in four different leagues
- play freestyle without competition or on ladder with online leaderboard
- up to three different laser per level
- 4 optical tools and many obstacles
- bonus items to score extra points
- free game
Visit Phoebit for more information.