Korrio, a cloud-based service for organizing and sharing youth sports, has launched its free mobile app for Windows Phone.
Korrio’s mobile app is a companion to the Korrio service already in use by sports organizations such as MSI, DC United, Pick Six Sports, Eastlake Little League, Global Premier, LA Galaxy, TeamFirst Academy, Prince William Courage, Virginia Soccer Academy and Kristine Lilly’s KLSA Academy.
The Korrio mobile app keeps you up to the minute with schedules, event RSVP, directions, volunteer assignments, surface type, uniform color, volunteer assignments – even team rosters with phone and message icons to tap on for a last minute carpool request.
“We’ve all been members of a team, or on the sideline at a game – where everyone has a different smart phone device. Korrio is the first and only youth sports automation provider to bring it all together with support for iOS, Android and Windows, making it easier for sports organizations to meet the needs of all of their members. This is consistent with Korrio’s integrated strategy of unifying the youth sports experience regardless of what roles people play and what devices they have,” said Steve Goldman, Founder and CEO of Korrio.
"The new Korrio mobile app takes all the best features of our club’s website and puts them right in the palm of every users hands! As an administrator, I always knew the capabilities of our Korrio site, but it can be hard to get the team Coaches, Managers & parents to fully utilize it. Now, with the mobile app, everyone can easily access his or her team schedules, contacts and messaging functions from anywhere. Good communication is a key element to running a successful club. The new mobile Korrio app takes communication to a whole new level!," Greg Lull, President, Stormers Soccer Club.
The app features:
- No phone numbers or emails to remember – they’re all there, just one tap
- Alerts (text, email, robocall) for last minute changes
- Schedule changes update everyone’s calendars automatically
- Event directions integrated with your phone’s map app
- RSVP attendees list so you can call or message with ease
- Rosters show relationships so you know all the families
- Uniform color and type of playing surface – got that too
- See coach’s notes and volunteer assignments – orange slices are important
- Shortcuts to your team and sports organization web pages
Find the free app in the Windows Phone Store here.