Kirik Settings- the first quick settings app for windows phone which can be accessed from ANY SCREEN including other apps and lockscreen via VOLUME CONTROLS -has been updated with a new version. The latest version gives you following features
- You can choose what features you need on the volume bar. Only selected settings appear.
- Auto kill music: If you have turned quick settings on, music will be killed automatically whenever you launch the app. This saves an app restart.
- The annoying splashscreen has been removed.
- On Windows Phone 7, you need not restart the app if you manually toggle quick settings. The changes take places immediately.
Kirik Access Settings uses VOLUME CONTROLS to finally bring quick access to your settings like Wifi, cellular data, location, Bluetooth and battery info from ANYWHERE.
Use the Previous (“<<“) and Next (“>>”) buttons in volume bar to toggle between settings!
No need of pinning live tiles, no need of keeping this app running, NO BATTERY DRAINAGE, just switch it on and access via volume controls from ANY APP OR SCREEN.
- Quick access to wifi, cellular data, Bluetooth, location and airplane mode data. One tap launch from anywhere.
- One tap access to lock screen settings.
- Access your battery information i.e remaining battery percentage ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! First app to do this (paid version only)
- Access to rotation lock settings (needs GDR3/Update 3, paid version only)
- Compose SMS or email from any screen or lock screen (paid version only)
The app has the usual limitation of not working simultaneously with music. The app comes with a free trial and can be found here.