Kingston today announced its new series of ‘Canvas’ Flash memory cards. Canvas series will be offered in three different variations in both SD and microSD cards: Select, Go, and React. Read about the three variations below.
- Designed to be reliable, making it ideal for filming in HD and shooting hi-res photos on either point and shoot cameras or smartphones.
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds up to 80MB/s read.
- SD in capacities up to 128GB and microSD up to 256GB available now.
- For on-the-go shooters making it ideal for filming life’s adventures in 1080P or even 4K on DSLR, drone or action camera.
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds1 up to 90MB/s read, 45MB/s write.
- SD in capacities2 up to 512GB and microSD up to 128GB.
- Designed to be as fast as you are, capturing 4K video or taking stunning burst-mode photos on DSLR, mirrorless camera, or smartphone.
- Class 10 UHS-I U3 speeds up to 100MB/s read, 80MB/s write.
- SD in capacities up to 256GB and microSD up to 128GB.
Customers can choose their suitable model according to their needs. Canvas Flash cards come with a lifetime warranty and free technical support. These cards start at just at $9.95 and go all the way up to several hundred dollars depending on the performance and memory capacity.