Kid Cards is now available in the marketplace. There are different categories of flash cards but Kid Cards also allows you to create your own categories and flash cards. Try creating a category for your child called ‘Family’ and upload pictures of Grandpa, Grandma, Mom and Dad.
There are six different ways your child can interact with the flash cards.
- Flash cards – Select a category and cycle through the flash cards one at a time.
- Mismatch – Four images are displayed and choose which one does not belong.
- Starts With – One letter is displayed and you need to select the picture that begins with that letter.
- Guess the picture – Guess what the blurred image is.
- Translate – Listen to a card in English then translate to another language. Great way to introduce a new language to your child.
- Memory Game – Find pairs of identical pictures.
Translation is supported in the following languages: Catalan, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Italian, Japanese,Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese. An internet connection is required to support translation.