At CES 2016, Kensington, an official Microsoft partner today introduced a rugged case for the Surface Pro 4. The company’s rugged case offers military-grade drop protection for the Surface Pro 4. The company is calling it the “BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case,” and here are some of its features:
- Military-Grade Drop Protection – A strong, rugged TPU body surrounds the Surface Pro 4 and meets the MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for drop protection.
- Custom-Designed for Surface – Kensington is an official participant in Microsoft’s Designed for Surface program, which helps third-party manufacturers create exceptional accessories that work seamlessly with Surface devices.
- Hand Strap – Constructed of flexible silicone to fit a wide variety of hand sizes, the hand strap provides users with a convenient and worry-free way to hold the tablet when sharing or collaborating, especially in a highly mobile environment.
- Type Cover Channel – Allows users to quickly and easily attach or detach the Type Cover without having to remove the rugged case from the Surface Pro 4.
- QuickFold Design – Ideal for mobile viewing, the Type Cover can be folded up the backside of the rugged case so the keyboard is neatly out of the way without having to detach it.
- Unobstructed Access – Strategic cutouts in the case allow users to take full advantage of the
Kensington is selling the BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for $59.99 and you can find more about it here.