Carrier Freetel in Japan is planning to sell their first Windows 10 Mobile device starting Nov 30th. This is an entry level smartphone like the Lumia 550 and it costs about 12,800 Yen.
- 4.5” display, 480p resolution
- Quad core 1.1GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
- Up to 32GB MicroSD card capable.
- 5MP cam on back, 2MP front
- 8hr talk time, 150hr standby
- 1750mAh battery (User-replaceable/swappable)
- 2G:GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz (note: we never had 2G GSM in Japan, so this is for roaming use only)
- 3G:WCDMA Bands 1/6/8/19 (common for Asia and Europe. Won’t work in the Americas.)
- 4G: LTE FDD 1/3/8/19 (Same as above)
Find more info from the source link below.