Back in September, Indian OEM Karbonn announced their first Windows Phone device Titanium Wind W4. When it was announced, it was the cheapest Windows Phone device available in India for Rs.5,999. This device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, 512MB RAM, 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display CPU, 4GB internal memory and 5MP rear camera and more. Recently, another Indian OEM Celkon announced their first Windows Phone device to take the crown of cheapest Windows Phone device in India. Today, the Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 has got price cut to Rs.4645 on Snapdeal and it remains the cheapest Windows Phone device in India.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display
- 5MP Camera with LED flash & front camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- Dual SIM support
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
You can order it here from Snapdeal.